WGames is in search for a Programmer for use in Unreal Engine’s Blueprint System
What do we expect from you? That you’re as enthusiastic as we are to work in the Unreal Engine and on games that comes from the minds of our amazing creative directors.
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4. We can’t hire someone who has no clue even what buttons to click in the UE4.
- Ability to make systems based on the desires of the Creative Directors and other Developers.
- Ways to communicate with the Devs. Whether it’d be Discord, Skype, or anything else. We always need a way to contact you.
- Passion for video games. If you don’t even like video games, but plan on trying for the job. Go ahead! We won’t stop you.
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working with us.
- What games you are currently playing.