WGames is in search of a Community Moderator-Prospective to be one with the community of our games. From talking to people on Reddit to Managing Forums with other moderators for WGames, you’ll be in charge of a number of duties with other moderators.
- Managing Multiple Communities.
- Managing Forums for various titles.
- Communicating with the Developer Team(s) on a daily basis.
- Communicating with the Social Media Manager to successfully brand and bring various social media accounts to life.
- Moderate Reddit, Steam Forums, WGames Studio Forums, and other types of Forum based web-sites to control a community with a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders(stakeholders in this case being customers).
- High comfort level with social media and online communications.
- Experience managing or working with creative communities.
- Experience creating, moderating, or managing forums.
- Game or software development background.
- Able to reinforce communities with a positive outlook.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude towards various people.
- Ability to properly use the English Language, with correct and proper grammar.
Preference to candidates who(optional):
- Have one or more shipped titles in career experience.
- Come from a game or software development background.
- Are comfortable speaking in public.
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working with us.
- What games you are currently playing.